PATCH: am_edit kdeinit library autogeneration

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Mon Mar 17 14:03:44 GMT 2003

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> I like the Makefile syntax and the am_edit part can't hardly be done better
> I guess (even though I wonder why you don't put the @kdeinit_programs
> as local variable instead of a global one).
>
> What bothers me from reading the patch is that I guess you miss some
> install targets for Makefiles that do not have any other _LTLIBRARIES.
> For dcop this works as you have libDCOP.la, but what about e.g. kdesktop?
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Good question, I'll take a look at that and get back to you.  I tried to
touch the am parts as little as possible.  =)

I have also made a change since posting the patch anyways... the
<program>.so files really don't belong in kde-module going by the way
they're done now, so I changed it so they all end up in lib_LTLIBRARIES
instead.