RFC: KConfig XT (KDE 3.2)

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Mon Mar 17 12:56:27 GMT 2003

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 08:51:32PM -0800, Neil Stevens wrote:
> You're right.  The fact that I'd not heard of it proves it's not being used
> as a reason to strip down KControl.  That's great.

:)

i think that taking the existance of kconfedit into account
could limit the size of the configuration dialogs by a fair
bit in some places, its quite obvious that some options are
there that are not needed by even 1% of the users. reducing
the need that devels feel to add ui's for all these obscure
options will probably increase devel productivity also.

mvg,
Alex