Confirmed bug in latest CVS[Screensaver takes 98% CPU]

Boris Reisig boris at boris.ca
Sat Mar 8 04:02:24 GMT 2003

I have had this problem with the latest KDE cvs. It seems to be very
reproducable. Simply go to control panel and go to the screen savers, select
a GL screen saver and click on the test button. You'll see the screen saver.
Hit the ESCape key to get out of the test mode. When getting out of the test
mode and closing everything off, It seems my CPU is slower. I run konsole
and run TOP and I noticed that the screen saver is still running in the
background and taking up 98% of my cpu. This has been a problem for awhile.
Any other confirmations of this problem?

Boris Reisig.