Projects

Braden MacDonald bradenm_k at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 5 23:35:33 GMT 2003

        I've recently become far too busy to continue two projects I was
working on. If anyone is interested, they can finish them up.

Project 1: Screen Saver support in KDM
        http://www.members.shaw.ca/bradenm_k/kdmscreensaver.tar.gz

        If you are interested in this, download the above file, and read the
README.

Project 2: User Account Control Center Module
        http://www.members.shaw.ca/bradenm_k/userinfo/

        This one's basically done. I think KDE has needed this for a long
time, though. All that it needs is:
                - being committed to CVS ;-)
                - faces being standardized between display managers.
                - more faces
        If you want to take over maintainership, you can even rip it's  web
page off my site.
--
Braden

 Is it any wonder that to this day this Galilean is too much
for our small hearts?
- H.G. Wells

 We can't all be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the curb and
clap as they go by.
- Will Rogers

 Hypocrisy is the homage which vice renders to virtue.
- Francois de La Rochefoucald