Maybe bug in kfiledialog

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Mar 5 15:40:52 GMT 2003

Hi,

in KDE_3_1_BRANCH and CVS HEAD it seems that filtering in the
KFileDialog doesn't work correctly. My checkout is 1 week old, so
maybe it's already fixed, but I can reproduce the following:

 - use a KFileDialog with a filter (e.g. "*.cvs" )
 - open the dialog the first time => only files, that matches the filter
   are shown
 - close the dialog, open it again, change in other directories... suddenly
   also files, that doesn't match the filter appear in the dialog...

Could somebody else reproduce it in CVS HEAD or the 3_1_BRANCH?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who