QString& -> const QString& BC or not BC?

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Sun Mar 2 11:45:14 GMT 2003

El Domingo, 2 de Marzo de 2003 09:44, Joseph Wenninger escribió:
> Hi

Hello,

> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/konqueror/sidebar/konqs
>idebarplugin.h.diff?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&f=h Are the changes really BC ?

No, it isn't.

> I somehow doubt it.
> If my suspicion is right, could that please be reverted, since the
> plugin interface has to stay BC till KDE 4.0

Ah, that's a base class for plugins for the sidebar ? I thought that it
meant a sidebar plugin for konqueror and so the constructor didn't need to
preserve the BC.

Ok, I'll revert it now.

> Something different. Is there a problem with the CVS mailing list ? I
> didn't get a notification mail about that changes, I just saw them
> during my update today.

I got the mail with the log, perhaps it's a problem in your mail server?

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom.