contributions (well, sort of)

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Mar 2 00:09:49 GMT 2003

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 01:20:52PM +1100, Ian Reinhart Geiser scrawled:
> On Saturday 01 March 2003 12:08 pm, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 09:53:04AM +1100, Ian Reinhart Geiser scrawled:
> > > Oh how i long for a doenner...    if you ever figure out how to get one
> > > from .de to .us that would rock :)
> >
> > Doner, as in the spicy lamb on a stick that goes into souvlakis/kebabs?
> yes, but they are only really really good in the turkish part of Berlin... i
> think the south east part...

Hmm, chicken kebabs with hommus beat doner, anyway. Maybe they're even
good in Turkey! :P

If you're ever in country Victoria (my state of Australia), check out
the Turkish Kitchen in Bendigo. Best kebab I've had yet.

> > > that and a magnum
> >
> > Dude, we even have Magnums *here*.
> Yeah for some reason .us is the only country that Good Humor (the name of the
> brand in america) that dosent have mangnums... pisser because they have them
> in .mx :P
>
> odd country i live in indeed...

Emigrate.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne