KDE Shirts Available

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Mar 1 00:59:34 GMT 2003

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 06:18:35PM +0100, Eva Brucherseifer scrawled:
> On Thursday 27 February 2003 06:17, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 07:38:17PM +0100, Eva Brucherseifer scrawled:
> > > The KDE Promo Team and Kernelconcepts are offering you shirts featuring
> > > your favourite desktop KDE. The shirts are dark blue and show an
> > > embroidered 4-color blue K gear at the size of 5.5cm. They are available
> > > as polo shirts, T-Shirts and girlie shirts. Polo shirts targeted esp. at
> > > KDE members who do promotional work e.g. on expos.
> > >
> > > price for KDE contributors only:
> > > -----------------------------------
> > > T-Shirt/Girlie-Shirt	15.00 EUR
> > > Poloshirt 			13.50 EUR
> >
> > Hi Eva!
> > What's the shipping rate to Australia, and international orders in
> > general?
>
> It's the same as for the US (I verified this and already changed the form). If
> you order more than one shirt, it is possible, that the price is lower than
> the one given, esp. for countries outside the EU.
> Aren't there several KDE people in Australia? And maybe there are some LUGs
> around who are interested.

There are three (soon to be four) KDE people in Australia, but my LUG
is, sadly, the sort of rabid GNOME LUG.

Daniel, Linux Users of Victoria Committee Member

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne