admin patch for mac os x
ranger at befunk.com
Fri Jun 27 02:44:40 BST 2003
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here's another patch for the admin dir for OSX.
What it does:
- - renames the funky OSX environ bit to an AH_VERBATIM
- - adds Sam Magnuson's --enable-mac bits for using Qt/Mac
~ (the code for the rest of KDE to handle that properly is still
~ being worked on)
- - adds LIB_XRENDER to the list of things $kde_use_qt_emb (and
~ $kde_use_qt_mac) nullifies since it can be found even if you
~ didn't want to link against it
- - adds a define for apple's nonstandard pam/pam_appl.h because
~ of conflicts with the osx "Security" framework on
~ case-insensitive filesystems (most mac systems)
- - adds a case to find the apple-provided JDK and link against
~ the JavaVM framework
Comments are welcome, the pam thing is a bit ugly, if you know of a
better way to handle it gracefully, I'm all ears. Other than that most
of this should be pretty straightforward.
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
Standards are the industry's way of codifying obsolescence.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-core-devel