introducing brockenboring

Alex Zepeda zipzippy at sonic.net
Fri Jun 27 01:42:59 BST 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 08:43:39PM +0200, David Faure wrote:

> VERY old news. The current unsermake works fine with all of KDE.

Not here.  I just updated unsermake, removed kdepim, and checked it out
again.  And I (still) get:

blarf:~/cvs/kdepim$gmake -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE.
*** GOOD LUCK!! :)
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
./admin/cvs.sh: cannot create Makefile.am: Permission denied
gmake[1]: *** [cvs] Error 2
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
blarf:~/cvs/kdepim$

The other modules I've tried (arts, kdelibs, kdebase, kdenetwork) get
beyond Makefile.cvs.

- alex