introducing brockenboring

Piotr Szymanski djurban at redfox.pl
Wed Jun 25 19:29:50 BST 2003

Hi,
Stephan Kulow (Wednesday 25 of June 2003 19:11)
> -> you can't have prelink, kdeinit and automake together. Choose
> your two
kdeinit and automake, without prelink :)
Actually we had a problem with ldconfig not indexing !lib*.so when we were
strapping rpath from libraries (qt for ex. loads much faster).

> Choose your two: am_edit does kdeinit+automake and unsermake -
> well it doesn't do automake :)
People on irc tell me unsermake doesnt work with current kdepim...

As for KLM lets give it a try, maybe it'll turn out better than I think.
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban at redfox.pl