artscontrol-maintainership (was: Re: artsbuilder->kdenonbeta)

Arnold Krille kde at arnoldarts.de
Sun Jun 22 23:35:22 BST 2003

On Monday 23 June 2003 00:24, George Staikos wrote:
> > >    The environment stuff?
> > Look at Arts::Environment or kdemultimedia/arts/modules/common...
>    Ok is someone fixing this stuff too?

I thinks its Matthias and me. But I don't think he has time the next weeks
either...

But this isn't that much normal-user-affecting, only some "hard" audio guys
knowing what Environments can do now-a-days. It should be improved so
everyone wants to use it ;-)

I guess thats something for summerholiday too...

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de