kdebase/kxkb/kcmlayout.cpp containing qt 3.2 only code

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat Jun 21 11:33:33 BST 2003

Moin,

Somebody (maybe 'nhasan' who actually committed these changes) please make
kxkb compile with qt 3.1 again, either by using #if or by using qt 3.1 API
only.
QCheckListItem is the one that changed quite a bit, unfortunately the qt 3.1
QCheckListItem::Controller is obsoleted in qt 3.2. Because I don't exactly
know how the code in kxkb works I won't commit my local fix (haven't even
tested it here yet).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein