KDE at LinuxTag - more infos

Daniel Stone dstone at kde.org
Thu Jun 19 08:52:00 BST 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:43:30AM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> - unfortunately you have to take care for your own accomodation. At the time
> when Rainer and Danimo wanted to take care of the accomodations the Etap
> hotel was already booked out; if you don't have an accomodation yet then the
> Debian project might have a place to sleep in a sports hall again. At any
> rate, if you don't have any accomodation at all please bring your sleeping
> bags !!

Debian do have accommodation in a gym (not school, sports hall), I
believe. If you need somewhere to crash and you think it's there, email
me and I'll chase up the Debian person responsible privately. Don't
depend on it as a done deal tho.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel at raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone at kde.org>