Followup

Mosfet dan.duley at verizon.net
Sun Jun 15 02:25:27 BST 2003

I've updated mosfet.org with a followup to the smoothscaling stuff if you want
to check it out. I've gotten some suggestions about overlapping blocks to
improve aliasing but it still looks worse than Qt. Basically I get the
feeling that if I improve things enough to be acceptable it won't be
signficantly faster than what we have now :/

Sorry for posting too soon. I knew aliasing could be a problem but it worked
well with quite a few test images and I got excited ;-)