[ANNOUNCEMENT] New Cervisia maintainer

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Sat Jun 14 14:19:48 BST 2003

Am Samstag, 14. Juni 2003 18:10 schrieb Hetz Ben Hamo:
> On Saturday 14 June 2003 13:03, Christian Loose wrote:
> > I like to thank Bernd for his trust in me and for this great GUI frontend
> > to cvs.
>
> Congratulations for being Cervisia maintainer.. Our development team at
> work think it's a great application (they preffered it over lincvs, gcvs,
> tkcvs and they love GUI tools.. go figure)..

Thanks! It's always great to hear that people use Cervisia and like it.

> Do you consider to write/fix the :ext support for login/commit/checking
> authentication? (using SSH)...
>
> Thanks,
> Hetz

I guess, you mean natively support :ext:, e.g. to access sourceforge.net,
right (BR #39155)?

I have this on my TODO list, but it's not on top of the list, since their are
workarounds for this problem, like a ssh-askpass script (see
cervisia-ssh-askpass in KDE HEAD for an example) or to run Cervisia in
Konsole. This might change when the bug gets even more votes. :-)

Christian