Someone broke bugs.kde.org?

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Jun 6 17:36:11 BST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 18:24, George Staikos wrote:
> After at least two weeks of this I start to grow tired.  What changed
> here? Given that I haven't updated kmail in forever and this is 3.1
> branch I'm inclined to guess that this isn't KMail's fault.  Based on
> the full headers of the few messages that come through without the
> whole header in the body, I think it has to do with the Subject: line
> being completely broken in email sent by bugs.kde.org.  Anyone know
> what's going on here?  What changed?  Note that Reply-to is in the
> body now so I keep sending responses to these bugs directly to the
> reporter and it's getting really annoying.

I've seen that also. There are two problems here, which are most
probably related :
1) Something inserts newlines at various places in the header, therefore
the massage breaks up (your case)
2) Something separates CC line into individual cc fields (KMail is
missing the some CC addresses then).
Unfortunately I have no idea what might be causing this.

Zack