PATCH: 1st part of the patch to solve the "large file upload problem"

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Fri Jun 6 12:53:41 BST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 04:57, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Fre, 06 Jun 2003, Dawit A. wrote:
> > Comments ? Feedback ?
>
> can't we avoid the filenname part and send the filedescriptor directly?

Is there an advantage to doing that ?  I envisioned it would be much simpler
to pass the name after using KTempFile to create the necessary file. Plus, we
would have to adjust stuff in the job if we are going to use file descriptors
since QFile does not really play nice with file descriptors according to the
docs.

Regards,
Dawit A.