new kde project

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Thu Jun 5 23:39:18 BST 2003

El Friday 06 June 2003 00:24, Neil Stevens escribió:

> kdeutils, please, for any parts that don't belong in kdelibs.

sorry but I can't understand that sentence.
Do you mean kparts ? or you wanted to be ironic and meant "for anything
that doesn't belong to kdelibs" ?

Btw, I know that lirc supports more than IR receivers bundled with TV
capture cards, but think about it, what is the percentage of people using
such receivers compared to the percentage of people using the remote that
came with the TV capture card ?

Anyway, if the general opinion is putting it in kdeutils, I'm ok with that,
as long as someone adds a way to quit irkick and restart it.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/
Search for beauty, it's the only thing which is worth in this nasty world.