UPDATE: webcvs / newsserver downtime over the weekend.

Christopher Molnar molnar at kde.org
Mon Jun 2 01:31:59 BST 2003

Just an update:

Over the weekend INN (news.uslinuxtraining.com), WEBCVS
(http://webcvs.kde.org), and WEBMIRROR (httpd://kde.pandmservices.com)
have been moved to a new server. thebox.pandmservices.com grew up and
became gbox.pandmservices.com and is complete with a dual G4
processors, and is now running on OS/X Server.

The kde-cvs groups (the splits on modules) may not happen for a few
more days, I need to fix INN to do this again. My mail2news script did
not work quite right and a few changes will need to be made.

Please let me know if anything REALLY strange is noted.

-Chris