KDE 3.1.4 (Was: Qt 3.2 requirement)

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Jul 31 01:10:53 BST 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 12:17, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> I encounter repaint errors on combo boxes with keramik on webpages
> like www. pro-linux.de, I guess that's one of the style bugs. When
> you go over the combo with the mouse, a repaint event gets triggered
> and the text on the combo is displayed correctly.

I'm seeing the same repaint problems on combo boxes on bugs.kde.org (and
probably on all other webpages that have combo boxes in their forms).
I'm using the SuSE 8.2 RPMs of KDE 3.1.3 from download.kde.org and
those are based on Qt 3.1.2. So I don't think that those problems are
related to Qt 3.2.

Regards,
Ingo