Qt 3.2 requirement

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Wed Jul 30 00:14:27 BST 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 00:50, Marc Mutz wrote:

> From our experience with KMail, the problems are the people, not the
> "theories".

Precisely. Your theories don't work because they don't apply to people. They
would if we were Vulcans, but we're not. They amount to say "Don't make bugs
in your code".

So make my point as clearly as possibly can : make the developers' life as
easy as possible. Don't impose rules or restrictions unless you absolutely
have to. There are enough as it is already.

--
						Guillaume.
						http://www.telegraph-road.org