kicker/taskmanager classes have d-pointers, but don't have .h files installed

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Jul 28 14:41:32 BST 2003

 Hello,

 the subject basically says it all. Classes in the kdebase/kicker/taskmanager
kicker's internal library have d-pointers, thus suggesting this lib is
supposed to stay BC, but it actually doesn't have .h files installed, so BC
doesn't make any sense there.

 Will anybody mind if I remove the d-pointers, and while I'll be at it, also
break the BC a bit (since I have no other idea how to fix something there) ?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org