Qt 3.2 requirement

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Jul 28 11:26:54 BST 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 11:02:51AM +0100, Chris Howells wrote:
> Switching to Qt 3.2 will allow us to test Qt 3.2 and find any problems leading
> to a nice stable KDE 3.2/Qt 3.2.x combination when KDE 3.2 is released.

It's all so simple: as long as we're not in a soft/hard feature freeze,
update. We *have* a working policy for new features, so let's use it.

That said, I would support an extra freeze level for huge library upgrades
or completely new applications. The current freeze period is long enough for
seperate features, but I would not mind if imports of new stuff or
kdenonbeta stuff must be done early on when HEAD is opened after a freeze.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."