Fwd: KHtmlPart caching images, how to disable?

Unai Garro Unai.Garro at ee.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 22:34:38 BST 2003

Hi, I sent this (simple) question to kfm-devel a few days ago, and as I didn't
get any reply, I 'm forwarding here, with the hope that a kind khtml
developer will turn up.

The question is simple. Can anyone explain or point me to a website that
explains how to disable cache of a KHtmlPart object? Doxygen documentation
doesn't seem to help.

The problem that I have is the following:

I use KHTMLPart to display (repeatedly) some data like this:

===================
KHTMLPart* dataView=new KHTMLPart(this);

dataView->begin(KURL("file:/tmp/" )); // The photo is stored in /tmp

dataView->write(webpage);

dataView->end();
"webpage" shows an image that is in directory /tmp, but the image is cached
the first time and I can't find the way to force dataView to reload it.

Is there an easy method to do it, or do I need to delete/new the KPart every
time?

Thanks a lot in advance,

	Unai