Fwd: meinproc doesn't correct work with --srcdir option

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Fri Jul 25 11:28:11 BST 2003

On Friday 25 July 2003 10:04, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> Who is taking care of this?

I'm on it. Guess I forgot to rm -rf /usr/local/kde-3.2 before testing this,
and it picked up the already installed catalogs anyway. Patch applied.

While we're vaguely on the topic of meinproc, none of those files have
licenses specified, or even copyright headers. Is that ok?

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE