Why aren't libraries installed ?

Björn Sahlström kbjorn at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 20 20:06:43 BST 2003

Hi
I have a project (kbear) and I have porblems since some time, can't say when
exactly it started. When I create source tarballs with 'make dist' the
tarball is created correctly. If I then unpack it and compileit,  it compiles
ok but when running make install some of the plugins and parts aren't
installed. The strange thing is that running make uninstall try to uninstall
them though. Also running make install inoriginal source tree installs them
correctly. I attach two Makefile.am. Makefile.am1 is installed but
Makefile.am2 is not !
Any help should be most welcome.
--
MVH