Australian representative?

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Fri Jul 18 12:24:17 BST 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 15:01, Don Sanders wrote:
> On Thursday 17 July 2003 07:29, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> > Of course I know that this is only ONE voice: if it should turn out
> > that the majority does not share my opinion I will accept this of
> > course.
>
> A majority will not be necessary. If anyone else shares Karl-Heinz
> Zimmer's views then could they please promptly reply to this thread
> stating so.
Well, FWIW I have to admit that I feel the same Karl-Heinz already stated. I
have never met you in person to (maybe?) know better, this is just a
result of reading mails the last 12 months or so. However,
> [...] (I'm certainly willing/able to do the job, but I am already quite
> busy).
this is IMHO an even more important reason not to take the job: if you already
can foresee time will be (too) short to do it properly, what's the point in
taking it anyway?

As was already stated, this kind of job is either to be done very well or
not at all.

> In which case I would ask that Daniel Stone be reconsidered.
> Especially I'd like to ask Lauri and Waldo to consider some duration
> or requirements after which Daniel can be reconsidered, personally I
> think he made an honest mistake and won't repeat it.
Agreed.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience