Problem building kdepim-kroupware-RC4

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 23:45:27 BST 2003

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 09:58, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> As you can see, the use of kabc/resourceselectdialog.h is in 3.1
> branch of kaddressbook too. If this was removed from kdelibs HEAD,
> it's a source compatibility regression over 3.1 and we must fix it in
> kdelibs.

I can confirm that kdelibs/kabc/resourceselectdialog.h is in
KDE_3_1_BRANCH and that it's gone in HEAD resp. that it was moved to
kdelibs/kresources/selectdialog.h. Since resourceselectdialog.h is an
installed header and since it's clearly _not_ marked as internal this
move is definitely a forbidden BIC (or even SIC) change and must be
reverted. It can be moved in KDE 4.

Regards,
Ingo