non-KDE CVS apps in bugs.k.o

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Jul 7 15:18:37 BST 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 10:08:34AM -0400, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > hi...
> >
> > going through b.k.o  i've noticed that there are a few apps listed there that
> > aren't in KDE's CVS. while i have no real objection with this, per say, i was
> > just curious as to whether or not this was desireable?
>
> There is also the related issue of the "binaries" package, which contains
> at least 6 reports we're entirely not responsible for, in accordance to
> the package policy. Most of those seem like they belong in the Debian bug
> system...

I've smacked down all the Debian bugs - one filed in the Debian BTS,
another WORKSFORME, and a couple of others INVALID. Dunno what to do
about the OpenPKG request, however.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
http://www.kde.org - http://www.debian.org - http://www.xwin.org