[Kde-events-de] Showing HEAD at LinuxTag....

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sat Jul 5 13:38:37 BST 2003

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 01:33:02PM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
Hi Ralf,

> Example: libvcard.so.* has been renamed to libvcards.so.* in kdelibs
That's not right, I just installed libvcards additionally to libvcard,
so it's not BIC.

> So, if anyone cares that Kontact or other new stuff in KDE can be shown next
> week, you should look after bringing HEAD into a state where it is usable
> until Monday evening. That's the last chance when I can package HEAD so that
> it can be used.
Kontact, KOrganizer, KMail, KAddressBook and KNotes works fine here
(well, and the small crash in KNotes will be fixed until Monday ;)).

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Seperate politics from religion and economy!