artsbuilder->kdenonbeta

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jul 4 21:29:24 BST 2003

On Friday 04 July 2003 15:25, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
>    Hi!
>
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 04:31:16PM -0400, George Staikos wrote:
> >    I'd like to recommend moving artsbuilder and other associated arts
> > apps in kdemultimedia to kdenonbeta.  It seems like they are unmaintained
> > and at least artsbuilder is completely unusable.
>
> Well, I am the maintainer for most of arts/* and most of
> kdemultimedia/arts/*. The problem is that I have been completely cut off
> the net and the development for the last three months, because I have been
> ill. :(
>
> But I am restarting coding now. So I can look into artsbuilder ; however -
> as I mentioned in my other mail on kde-multimedia - it works here.

   I think you should run it through valgrind a bit.  It's absolutely riddled
with memory problems.  I did fix many of them already but there are more to
go.  The user interface has some major problems too, but I think you know
about those already.

   Hopefully you are feeling better now...

--
George Staikos