build system f*ckage aka, development, or lack thereof

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Tue Jul 1 07:14:08 BST 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 01:14:43AM +0200, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> > ../libkonq/.libs/libkonq.so: undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk [nv:-40] to KonqFavIconMgr::interfaces()'
>
> I don't get these errors. do you use --enable-final?
> did you update your admin dir and reran make -f Makefile.cvs etc?

no enable-final, have rerun .cvs, have cvs up'ed all of kdelibs
and kdebase including admin dirs of course, no luck. shall make
clean and start again from scratch today i rather stupidily had
a path change in my ccache exe's and have thus been running without
it for the last months.. argggghhh :)

Alex