admin patch for mac os x

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Jul 1 00:49:08 BST 2003

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 01:07, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 30 June 2003 02:48, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > That's for people who use the mimetree viewer and therefore don't
> > want the attachment icons in the message itself.
>
> on my TODO i have a note that when we get a bit closer to the KDE 3.2
> feature freeze i'm supposed to clean up the attachment and header
> options a bit.. hopefully we'll have no more than two modes for each
> (and still satisfy everyone =)

I don't know what you have in mind but I don't think that two modes will
be enough for the headers unless we make the header fully customizable
via CSS or whatever. Our users are currently using all modes (probably
except "all headers"). Unless we have a better reason than "too many
options confuse new users" there's no way that we disappoint our
current users by removing options.

Regards,
Ingo