[patch] Spell checking in HTML TextEdits

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Jan 31 18:44:07 GMT 2003

Hi folks,

After another fit of misspelling in a web form today, it occurred to me that
it would be rather nice to be able to spell check things in HTML forms,
namely in text edits.  This is potentially useful for webmail, online forums
(a.k.a. the dot).  Thinking about it, I'm surprised that this hasn't been
done before...

This patch adds support for doing so to the RMB menu of TextAreaWidget in
KHTML.  This can improve a bit -- i.e. actually tracking progress in the
original widget and such, but that can come later.

If nobody objects, I'll commit this in the next day or two.

Cheers,

-Scott

--
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer
shelf life."