Fwd: "International Domain Names" support in KDE

Thiago Macieira thiagom at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 28 11:41:30 GMT 2003

Lars Knoll wrote:
>Just FYI: Qt-3.1 (and Qt-3.2 when it comes out) use both the Unicode-3.2
>tables. The doc was wrong and I fixed this now. The tables are generated by
> a script from the official reference data, so I hope they are bug free :)

How does this change methods like:
	ushort QChar::unicode () const ?

Unicode 3.2 supports code points outside the 16-bit range, like the musical
and mathematical symbols in the U+1Dxxx range.
--
  Thiago Macieira - UFOT Registry number: 1001
 thiagom at mail.com
   ICQ UIN: 1967141  PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358
     Registered Linux user #65028