Changes to a .pot file

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Jan 27 18:55:04 GMT 2003

(This was first sent to kde-devel. Apologies for crossposting, but I got
no answer so far.)

Hi all,

I need to figure out how to add changes in strings to the .pot file and
the .po files for the things we changed in kroupware_branch (for German
i18n).

I looked at i18n.kde.org, and while there are plenty of pages about what
to do when you want to translate an existing .pot file, I couldn't find
info about what I need to do.

The problem is that we have added a bunch of i18n strings to kmail and
korganizer and now we need to translate them without losing what is
already done. We will handle the translation and make sure this later
goes to HEAD, but for now I could really use a helping hand.

Clues or links welcome. TYI,

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark