This year

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Mon Jan 27 11:18:37 GMT 2003

Hi!

Just to let you know, the last 6 months I applied for a scholarship to study
at the RMIT in Melbourne, Australia and I got it. So starting next week, I'll
be in Australia for one year until next January. Now, as I have no idea how
much time and what internet connection I will have I asked Daniel and
Cornelius to keep an eye on KNotes and David to do the same on Konqy and
KDirLister. Cornelius agreed immediately (thanks a lot!), David didn't answer
yet but I guess (hope) this means he's fine with it ;)

I'll definitely want to read at least the important lists like kde-core-devel
and kde-cvs and maybe I have even enough time to maintain my stuff. It's just
that I have some people in case the above is not possible or for holidays
without internet, when walking through the desert or the like.

Oh, and CC me if you want to be sure I read the mail :)

Regards,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience