kdelibs/kio/kpasswdserver.cpp flooding my kdebug.txt

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sun Jan 26 11:32:25 GMT 2003

Moin,

kpasswdserver.cpp has got a lot of kdDebug calls with no debugarea defined
thus it ends up in my general ~/kdebug.txt. Normally I have no problem with
this, general debug-messages are appreciated. KPasswdServer is an exception
here because when browsing with konq it adds debug-lines all the time (dunno
why, why does konq check for passwords even if the site does not need any
login?) making the file grow really fast.

If anybody knows what to do, please comment. I just commented all kdDebug()
calls but I'm not sure if they are still needed/wanted. Maybe somebody else
knows a good debugarea to put this in :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein