mueller at kde.org
Mon Jan 13 19:33:59 GMT 2003
it appears you've added the file hconv.cpp to kdecore, which has this
* Copyright (c) 1992 by Waleed A. Muhanna
* Permission for nonprofit use and redistribution of this software and·
* its documentation is hereby granted without fee, provided that the·
* above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright·
* notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
* No representation is made about the suitability of this software for any
* purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
* Send any comments/suggestions/fixes/additions to:
*· · wmuhanna at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
I believe this license is not compatible with LGPL, and as such it cannot be
used in kdecore.
Please provide the code under an apropriate license or remove it.
( http://developer.kde.org/documentation/licensing/policy.html )
Dirk (received 695 mails today)
More information about the kde-core-devel