Bugzilla problem with Kontour

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Mon Jan 13 01:12:29 GMT 2003

I have a problem with Kontout/general in Bugzilla.

Bugzilla notification message are never sent. I have no problems with other
components. I suppose that the problem is that the current component owner
email address is invalid.

So how it is the best way to get out of the problem? (My problem is to know if
the bug reporter have received the changes that I have made or if I have to
do everything again.)

As I am writing about Kontour, could please someone replace Kontour by Karbon
in the default application list for a new bug report? Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day/evening/night!