apply icon missing in KDE 3.1

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 21:01:02 GMT 2003

On Friday 10 January 2003 22:30, Klas Kalass wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just discovered that the apply icon which is used by KWizard is
> missing from KDE 3.1. This leads to the "unknown" icon for the
> "finish" button of KWizard.
>
> I think this should be fixed before release.

Hmm, just looking at the K menu, after reading your comment...

Icons seem to be missing for:

KFoulEggs
Klickety
KColorChooser
KSMSSend (not sure if this is in extragear-1)
several KOffice apps (not sure if the icons come with KOffice or KDE)
Save Session

This is with the Crystal icon set, as currently in KDE_3_1_BRANCH.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap at lspace.org