Konqueror problem in HEAD and 3.1.0 branch

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Fri Jan 10 18:11:20 GMT 2003

hiya pmax,

with latest konqi, khtml and kjs
but a one week old version of everything
else i see non of these problems.

i remain damn happy that i read all of
kde-cvs and never update unless i want
something or sc is broken :)

Alex

--
"[...] Konqueror open source project. Weighing in at less than
            one tenth the size of another open source renderer"