New module for KPovModeler

Erik K. Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Thu Jan 9 18:54:40 GMT 2003

Torsdag den 9. januar 2003 13:24 skrev Stanislav Visnovsky:
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > So I guess splitting out bigger apps out of the main module automaticly
> > is the better choice. E.g. kbabel would be another candidate. Many
> > translators don't need the rest of kdesdk and many developers don't
> > translate (sadly :)
>
> Just a nitpick: translators use poxml (a part of kdesdk) as well :-))
>
> But your point is still valid.
>
> Stanislav

and we have pretty bad experiences with e.g. redhat delivering kbabel without
po2xml and xmlpot, and without database functionality. It is a very long time
since I have had a functional kbabel that was not compiled by myself. This is
slightly off topic, but when you start splitting up there are big risks not
getting everything needed in there

Erik