supporting web standards, not renderers, was: khtml and safari

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Jan 9 13:05:39 GMT 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 07:47:07 at 07:47:07AM -0500, Cristian Tibirna (tibirna at kde.org) wrote:

> In a perfect  dream world, yes. We live in a real (crappy) world. Thus, the
> proposition of Charles makes sense. Yes, we _can_ try to change the world,
> but one little step at a time. Revolutions are a harmful invention of
> humanity. Nature uses adaptation.

I agree. Adaptation, not revolution, is what made (almost all) us
evolve fom animals to humans. However, it is essential to be aware
that something, in this case the UserAgent trick, is just that, a
patch, not the correct solution, because in that case one can start to
look for the right one,

	Ciao,
		Marco Fioretti