New module for KPovModeler

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Sat Jan 4 09:54:37 GMT 2003

Hi!

On Friday 03 January 2003 22:43, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On kde-policies I proposed that application with more than 500 source files
> should use a module of their own while smaller applications could be part
> of a kdeextragear module.
>
> Since kpovmodeler has 226 source files, I suggest to move it to
> kdeextragear-2.

kdeextragear means it will not be distributed with kde? No?
That's something I don't want.

Maybe lines of code is a better messurement. We have over 90k LOC (inclusive
comments, counted with nl)! I would not consider KPovModeler a smaller
application.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science