KMouth in KDE CVS?

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Wed Jan 1 17:35:39 GMT 2003

Am Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2002 17:25 schrieb Gunnar Schmi Dt:
> Hello,
>
> As the author of KMouth --- a program which enables persons who cannot
> speak to let their computers speak --- I want to ask whether it is ok to
> put KMouth into CVS.
>
> I my original plan was to pulish version 1.0rc1 of KMouth in the first week
> of January. If all goes well, the final version 1.0 would be ready about
> one week later. If we decide to put KMouth into CVS, I will rename version
> 1.0rc1 into 1.0beta3 and produce a new version 1.0rc1 (with translations
> etc.) in early February.
>
> KMouth would fit into a new module kde-a11y (or kdeaccessibility), if that
> module gets created. Otherwise I would whish to put KMouth into extragear.
Of course you may put it into extragear, but I really think that you
accessibility people should make a kdeaccessibility module.

Greetings,
  Klas

--
"...encourage the use of commercial products that work well with FOSS. A good
example of the latter is the Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX product,

Taken from: http://www.disa.mil/pao/dodfoss.html