A new KDE game

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Fri Feb 28 17:11:46 GMT 2003

Moin,

On Freitag Februar 28 2003 12:33, Pete Goodliffe wrote:
> I humbly present a new offering for the KDE project... I've written a neat
> little game that would fit quite well in KDE; there's nothing like it
> already present in kdegames. It's a pretty addictive little block-moving
> arcade puzzle called Enigma.

Is this http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/ or are we getting another game with the
same title (counting yours as well I'm at count=3 now).

No offence but try to find another name, that makes it easier for everybody :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein