kio_slaves never die

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at conectiva.com.br
Wed Feb 26 15:26:27 GMT 2003

Em Qua 26 Fev 2003 12:08, Waldo Bastian escreveu:
> I have not received any feedback on this since last week.
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

Sorry Waldo
As Alexei, i got bsy a lot here, and forgot to answer..
I put your patch on my test system and forgot to verify if things working
better ( duhh ! ), but since our buidsystem is running some days with him,
and no one here came to me and kick me ( here at Conectiva half of staff use
KDE, other use windowmaker, two guys are lost in gnome and fvwm ), i assume
the patch is ok.
I'll try to keep attention today the behaviour in kio's and report tonight
ASAP. ( Tomorrow is the last day to close our distro )

Sorry again for my delay

[]'s
--
Helio Chissini de Castro