binner at kde.org
Wed Feb 26 10:23:16 GMT 2003
On Tuesday 25 February 2003 22:21, Douglas Hanley wrote:
> Ok, so I finished that KTabWidget I promised. I also wrote a little helper
> application to test it out. You can get it at my website:
This looks like a good start. KTabWidget::moveTabLeft/Right looks unfinished.
The final one should be more powerful including (wishlist from bugs.kde.org):
- Look like tabs rather than buttons.
- Optional close buttons within each tabs, opt. only shown on hover (#46726).
- Allow to rearrange tabs by Drag'n'Drop or Middle-Mouse-Moving (#50747).
- Allow Drag and Drop of objects/urls to or from a tab (#41853).
- Allow Drag and Drop of objects to empty tab space for new tab (#50747).
- Allow to react to double-click (rename?) and middle-click on tab (#48417).
- Allow own popup for "New" QToolButton (like Konsole session chooser).
- Left/right aka vertical tab mode (#54194).
Can you please put it into and develop in CVS (e.g. kdenonbeta/ktabwidget)?
More information about the kde-core-devel